- I have been going to the Tattered Cover since I was a kid. I love this book store! It has managed to remain a cozy local bookstore that has something for everyone!
- This book store is my FAVORITE! When you walk in the pleasing aroma of old wood, leather, books, paper, and libraries fills your lungs with that nostalgic experience you've been longing for. There are great local gifts, a coffee shop, puzzles, greeting cards, and reading nooks (check on COVID-19 restrictions). Not to mention they often host well-known high-profile author events and it's one of the oldest independent operating bookstores still operating in the United States.
- If you have never been to either location, you are missing out. Tattered Cover is by far one of Colorado's best bookstores! It has been around for FOREVER and probably will last many many more years. They have such a wonderful selection.
- Michele is one of the most talented wedding planners I've had the pleasure to come across. She is so keen on meeting the client's needs and adding some real razzle dazzle to every BIG DAY! Just following her Instagram gives me Bride/Wedding Envy.
- Michele with Urban Events Colorado is such a great event planner. She can bring your event to life, and help you create exactly what you envision. I have worked with Michele as a vendor and she is creative, organized and so easy to work with. She has a gift for bringing the right people together for events as well as styled photo shoots! I will continue to work with Michele and Urban Events Colorado and recommend her to anyone for any type of event! She can handle it!
- From conception to execution, Michele does a fantastic job at communicating and planning while meeting deliverable deadlines and ensuring that we had all our wedding options available to execute an unorthodox ceremony during unprecedented times. Michele Throughout every step of our love story, Michele remained engaged with a fastidious attention to detail with expert opinions to ensure that every one of our dreams came true. Thank you from the bottom of our very full hearts! -The Murphys
- Jenn is such a glowing example of an up and coming jewelry artist who stretches the limits. She is featured in my shop, The Moxi Poppy, and it constantly being commissioned for one-of-a-kind metal art and high vibe jewelry. I personally own a few pieces from her collection and am always excited to see her newest releases.
- I went here a few weeks ago with a friend and loved the prices. I go here to try to find books I’m reading that the first book I buy at Barnes & Noble to save myself a few bucks.
- Second and Charles at Flatiron Mall always has a great selection of used books for great prices and you can sell your books, DVDs, games, CDs, and records to them as long as they're in good shape.
- This is the best and open year around. You do have to have a separate pass from the actual park but I promise you dog(s) will love it. I take both of my pups pretty frequently and let them run! They love running into the stream and splashing around. It is great!
- This was a fun activity and so easy. We took an hour coaching. Aiden was very patient, laid back, and professional. You get to choose pistol, riffle, or shotgun. Bring your own ear and eye protections, choose your gun, buy your ammo and get free open shooting time after the lesson.