- The boozy coffee is literally everything! The regular coffee is superb as well. They have an incredible outside space with chickens, a pond and the mexican food trailer is so delicious. I can find myself spending hours at cosmic with friends or on a date.
- It's great to have more places like this in Austin where you can get adult beverages or coffee but it still be family-friendly. Great outdoor space with food trucks, plus live music sometimes too. Always popular for all ages!
- One of my top 2 favorite coffee houses in south Austin. Has a full bar and plenty of shaded outdoor area. Parking sucks!!!!
- Fun indoor/outdoor bar with activities live music half of the week. Plus, you can access Boston Pie Co inside for your eating needs. Try the super duper (really really BIG) slice of pizza and you cant go wrong.
- This is a delightfully dark and welcoming place for an after-dinner nightcap. I discovered this place a few years ago and it's been a preferred spot for 1 or 2 cocktails before bedtime. A lovely vintage-style interior, makes you feel like you're in a '60s movie. They have an extensive menu with non-alcoholic options too, plus some "fuel" so you can snack a little while sipping.
- Our go to for ladies night. Great burgers and starters and wonderful selection of adult drinks. The outside space is large and casual with a stage and local music. They really are a South Austin hidden treasure.
- A lifeline for those who like good food, good drinks, and a great outdoor space. A more refined menu than your average "bar and grill" which good spacing for families, especially during pandemic times! Staff are cool and efficient, they even have merch.
- When you are looking to listen to some great local Austin and Texas music, you can never go wrong with the Continental Club. Such an old Austin feel and quality music. Always a great time.
- Authentic and original Austin hang out for live music.
- We really enjoy just relaxing on a date night, meeting up with friends or hanging with the kids and having a drink. The selection of beer and cider is great and they have an awesome patio and outside space.
- This is a great event space and bar/café that's an essential place to visit in Downtown Austin. Very cool vibes inside, I've seen live music, performances, album launches, screenings... you name it. They also have art murals outside for those that need selfies. A cool place to go, period.
- Fantastic vibe. Like a modern day version of where Sinatra would hang out. Great art all over the wall. It is so Austin!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right bar? Ask your friends.