- For men's haircuts you can't beat the combination of quality, price, and convenience. I can always get in within 45 minutes. Every person there is capable of giving a quality haircut given the right direction. And, the price is very reasonable.
- I’ve been going to this North Lamar location for a couple years seeing Richard. He’s fantastic and is clearly to top dog there. Highly recommend.
- My wife loves this place and the only one that I know she ever goes to. Great Prices if you go with the "New Talent" option, but good prices and bookings are easy to make on the go even last minute.
- I've been going to Bradz since I moved here and it is a locally owned business by Brad who is kind a personable with everyone that comes in. I don't do anything complicated with my hair so I always do their New Talent Haircuts, but o matter who cuts my hair every stylist has done a great job.
- I needed to get a suit jacket i had made in Vietnam redone because it never fit quite right and I wanted to wear it in my wedding (see profile picture). It was a little awkward at first and the gentleman didn't really take any measurements, but he definitely knew what he was doing. The jacket was done on time and fit great. A couple notes: they only take cash and personal checks. Based on other reviews i read, they may not be as good at dresses as they are at men's suits.
- I had never gotten a professional beard trim before, but after my trip to Bearded Barber, I'm hooked. It was quick, inexpensive, and looks MUCH better than doing it myself. I believe I had Phill (i think that was his name), but I'm sure they're all good.