- Austin is lucky to have Texas' biggest independent bookstore. A local staples this is my family's favorite bookstore to go to. Amazing programs, incredible selection with super friendly and informative staff. It is a most for any Austinite that loves to read.
- An amazing independent bookstore, and so much more more. Truly something for everyone, and not the same stuff you see everywhere else/online. Well laid out with lots of room to browse, or sit and explore a book more thoroughly.
- Yes, you can buy a lot of books online, but why would you when you can have a wonderful experience and discover so many more products not driven by paid ads! This is an essential place to go if you're a book lover, for all ages and with a great selection of magazines too!
- A bookstore that specializes in books BY and ABOUT women. What's not to love?! They have great gifts too, activist magnets and a wide array of female-forward books. A must-stop by and buy!
- We love Half Price Books. One of my kids favorite places to go. Huge selection of new and used books. As the name suggests, most of the used books are half off the cover price. New releases are 10% off. They also sell video games and movies. You can sell your used books, games and movies as well. Of course, I always spend more in the store than I may have gotten for selling items.