- I personally see Dr. Brimberry, but this place is the capital of medical services in Austin. From imaging, to physicals, to lab work, and more. Never had an issue to date, but sometimes the wait can be a bit high.
- It's kind of a factory but they are professional and always easy to get into. We started taking the kids there too, instead of having a dedicated pediatrician, just because it is easier.
- Very knowledgeable, customer service oriented staff. Not just traditional medicine, alternative medicinal suggestions as well.
- I have been using people's pharmacy for years. Their supplement selection is the best as far as quality and variety. Their staff is super knowledgable and friendly. The supplement prices are comparable to others and most times more affordable. They have a wonderful customer rewards program and I feel like I am always getting some kind of a discount when I go. I have been to multiple locations and have had he same quality of experience at all. If you are looking for compounding I was alway very happy with the speed of which they could provide me with my compounded medication. A wonderful locally owned business and great resource for the Austin Community.
- Dr. Jorden Mortensen recently purchased Urban Dentistry from Dr. Amy Urban. I had been with Dr. Urban since 2007 and was concerned about a new dentist. No worries! He and is staff are wonderful!