- This downtown business has been around for a while but yet is a new discovery for so many! If you have any music lovers in your network, this shop will have something to make them smile. Everything from music-inspired attire to cookware, toys and instruments. A family business, open 7 days a week. You'll be buying yourself a few gifts too!
- The perfect place to find a quintessentially Austin, music-themed gift. From retro t-shirts to books, to unique collectibles and even instruments, it's always a fun experience to explore Wild About Music, which is also a locally owned and operated business with deep ties to the Austin music industry. You can even sign up for a tour of Austin right in the store!
- Family-run farm store selling everything from western wear to Texas-inspired gifts to livestock. When our school had chickens, I used to love to go pick up their feed and explore the store. So many things, that you have trouble seeing it all in one visit. My favorite was going out to the barn to see what livestock they had. It never gets old looking at cute baby chicks, ducklings and goslings.
- I adore this little boutique. It always has thoughtfully sourced gift items and products, everything from aromatherapy sprays to ceramic mugs by local vendors. The whole store makes me feel zen when I walk in, it has a lot of Japanese inspired gifts too.
- I was gifted a lovely candle from The Wild Susan Company by Brenda Ladd , who obviously has excellent taste in candles. These soy based candles are hand poured in Austin. I was gifted the South Congress scent which is lovely. Checking out their website, they have a whole series of candles called the ATX collection that is named after places in and around Austin.