- We just got one of their ice cream cakes for my daughter's birthday and it did not disappoint! So good and if you order 2 days in advance you can customize it!! No matter where we go and what ice cream we try Amy's is always my favorite!! They also make the best strawberry ice cream and their chocolate covered strawberries for valentines and chocolate covered strawberry ice cream is the 💥
- Lots of traditional flavors, with a few non-traditional ones as well. Flavors of the day, some even spiked for the grown-ups. Part of the fun is choosing your "crushins". Fruit, candy, cookies and lots of other choices that will be crushed into your ice-cream while you watch.
- Oh My Goodness!! Tried Jeni’s for the first time and it was amazing!! Smells like heaven because they make the waffle cones in the store. The ice creams truly were splendid. No false advertising there. We will be back.
- With so many hot days here in Austin, finding a nice spot for a cold sweet treat is a must. With so many Austin locations that offer unique and creative combinations of flavors, you are sure to find one that will hit the spot. We love chocolate, and every chocolate flavor we have had, we loved. Also, be sure to have a cone—the homemade waffle cones are light, crisp and the perfect way to enjoy a scoop.
- We love Dolce Neve and have taken various visiting friends and family here. Their gelato is so good and truly authentic. They have classic flavours and more unusual ones, I favour the Salted Caramel and Gianduja (chocolate and hazelnut). Very family-friendly too!