- Always something too do here and the kids always find a way to get wet. Visited almost weekly when my kids were younger. We were big fans of the Little Bloomers program.
- It's great to have a dedicated place for children to enjoy activity and use their brains! We're members and they've been so considerate during the pandemic too, limiting capacity and closing when necessary. Lots of fun for families!
- As a nanny and mom in ATX the Thinkery is a staple. My kids love the outdoor space as well as the water room. It can get crowded on the weekends but their programing and free community nights make it top of my families favorites.
- Tiny Tails is my families go to for petting zoo. We love their tiny pets and have seen them all over Austin at book stores, libraries, birthday parties and holiday celebrations. They even began to offer virtual pets experiences throughout the pandemic for all us tiny pets lovers.
- We heard about Anna's from a friend with kids that were as obsessed with Lego as mine were. You can buy used sets, or, you can buy them by the baggie full. You can fill a quart or gallon baggie from the tubs of Legos that they have. In addition, there are other toys, new and used.
- This place runs a million leagues and camps. We have done the "La Academia" where they put your kid on a team, and you have optional practices twice a week. It's pretty casual and is a great opportunity to get a lot of touches.
- We love spending some time creating Art at the Art Garage. My kids have really enjoyed the events they have hosted, along with drop in pottery painting and birthday parties doing tie dye. We have some pottery that have held up for over 6 years and look band new. You're not just having a good time but also creating treasures that will last.
- One of our favorite creative spaces to go to. Amber the owner is just amazing and what she has cerated for our children is just as amazing. What started as a preschool and art class program in her back yard that my daughter attended for a while. To now a whole center for STEAM based learning and birthday parties with pets on the property. My son and I loved the mommy and me preschool play times we attended. Figment also offers so much more with a preschool program, summer camps, classes, moms nights and homeschool programs just to name a few.