- I bring my poor, abused bike here for regular tune ups. They're very knowledgable and always take the time to talk to me. I'm riding a 21 year old rockhopper, and they've kept it running.
- I got my road bike fitted here and they were very knowledgeable/helpful about tuning up my bike as well. Certainly not the cheapest place, but you can rest assured you're getting quality service.
- My family has bought quite a few bikes here and we'll keep going back. Great trade-in policy, excellent service dept., and new bike prices are on point.
- Don't tell too many people, but I just found out last year that Barton Springs is free if you get there before 8:00 am. The crystal clear waters make it an extremely unique and gratifying experience to swim some crisp morning laps. It's so refreshing, peaceful, and a great way to start your day!
- These guys have an interesting model. There are various ways to pay and you get various kinds of soccer training: some scheduled but mostly drop-in. They work in a pretty small turfed space and really focus on developing technical soccer skills in both kids and grown-ups. It's great as supplementary training for the ambitious soccer player in your life.
- The mechanics here have been keeping all my bikes running smoothly. There are a couple other shops nearby that have serviced my bikes, but I've found the staff at Bicycle World to be the most knowledgeable and friendly. I know a fair bit about bikes and they don't treat me like a novice. They get me in, out, and on my way quickly.