- We got our kids their first “real” bikes, no training wheels, here. Staff was very helpful ensuring they had the right sizes and safety equipment. Quick, friendly service when we need to buy parts.
- I bring my poor, abused bike here for regular tune ups. They're very knowledgable and always take the time to talk to me. I'm riding a 21 year old rockhopper, and they've kept it running.
- I got my road bike fitted here and they were very knowledgeable/helpful about tuning up my bike as well. Certainly not the cheapest place, but you can rest assured you're getting quality service.
- I have been to this location for years. My go to for massages. The environment is relaxation heaven and also their robes are really the best! The restrooms and locker rooms with showers are always clean and refreshing.
- I was gifted a spa day at Milk + Honey and it was fabulous!
- I have seen several of their hair stylists and each has been kind and done I wonderful job! They were able to accommodate my crazy schedule!
- Love this gym! It's like an extension of my neighborhood down the street. It's not overly big and it's 24/7.
- This gym is a hidden gem! Great selection of free weights, machines, and cardio equipment. Open 24/7/365, it is a great environment to work toward your fitness goals. I highly recommend checking it out!
- I left my other gym after trying out this place. Tons of machines to choose from. They even have equipment outside to change it up.
- I was a member for over 13 years and is the best gym in town. I loved the yoga classes and the gym space. The pools are spectacular, child care is really the best you will find in a gym setting. The accommodations in the locker room will spoil anyone. Why was a member due to covid we did cancel but I am still a huge fan and would recommend to anyone.
- I used to go there, many years ago. My workout buddy is no longer with us, unfortunately. Love the outdoor pool & area!
- We really like the REI in central Austin. They always have wonderful sales for their good quality out door sporting goods.
- Great store for all your outdoor needs. Tents set up in the store so you can really see what you are getting. Lots of backpacks, clothes, chairs and gear. They also have a complete bike shop onsite that offers repairs and equipment.
- The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Answered all my questions in a way that made sense to this herb novice. Also, they have a great selection of books and gift type items. A bonus, it always smells great when you walk in the front door.