- I worked with Amanda on a homeowners policy. She was very fast and responsive. While I got a good deal on the policy, she gave me tips on how to lower the premium moving forward (with a few updates to the 100-year old home I bought).
- Amanda is a very thorough and honest with her review of your coverage. If you have the best coverage, she will let know. If not, she will provide options that maximize your coverage and with the best available pricing.
- Needed to get renter's insurance for my apartment and wanted someone to get it done for me so I found First Rate. The agent I spoke with found me the cheapest insurance that covered all the things I needed/wanted in less than 30 minutes. Would highly recommend!
- Chad and Darby at ISU Global run their brokerage like a family business...because it is one. They take great care of family, friends and an increasing number of new customers. We used to use Hall Conway Jackson, but they got bought and service went downhill. And at the end of the day what you want is a local contact who knows you well and advocates for you with the insurance companies if there is a claim. ISU does this well every time. Highly recommend.
- John is super thorough and makes the best recommendation. He’s always had our backs and helps us get out of our own way. He takes care of all of insurance needs and is always available in any situation.
Ada Developers Academy
- The public health insurance in Washington State is Washington Apple Health. It will be free for you to sign up, and they’ll get you matched with a primary care provider within a few weeks. Please be aware that when you start your internship you will be over the thresh-hold for max income for Washington Apple Health.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right insurance agent? Ask your friends.