- The spa facilities are nice, I'm kind of an idiot in the spa, I just sit there wishing I had a boat to play with. That said, I think they are well above average and my wife, who likes spas, likes this. More importantly, I have had two great massages here, one of which was an ashiatsu massage in which the therapist seemingly performed miracles on a couple injuries I had. Without hyperbole, it was the best massage I ever had.
- Great facility and services including the pool.
- Love the variety of classes. My favorite trainer is Tiffany Fitchitt.
- It’s everything you’d want in a gym, including squash, racquetball, tennis, extreme fitness, yoga, classes, 3 swimming pools, great instructors, restaurants, physical therapy...where do I even stop?
- We've been members there for a few years. The facility is well outfitted for a gym, though not inexpensive. The indoor pools in the winter and outdoor pool in the summer with the restaurant "Splash" is great. Great happy hour options in the lounge.
- I went here after they first opened a few years back. It was an amazing workout and the instruction was top notch. Unfortunately, I moved away and there's nothing quite the same in Austin.
- Sheila is an excellent owner/instructor and truly cares about everyone who comes through the door. Nothing quite as therapeutic as punching and kicking for half an hour. Well kept place with great instructors!
- Localized cryotherapy helps me recover in between races. Highly recommended for speeding up muscle recuperation.
- Bellevue-based clinic with a sweet electric cryo chamber, an infrared sauna, local cryo, compression sleeves/boots, and a massage table. I always feel great after doing whole-body cryo here as it's *actually* whole body (vs. just neck down) and once you have experience, they will have you go for an extra minute for a total of 4.
- I got LASIK surgery almost a year ago at SharpeVision and it was one of the best decisions of my life. Dr. Sharpe and the staff are wonderful and the facility is beautiful (I wish I lived there TBH). I'd highly recommend this clinic if you're considering LASIK!