- Such a fun and festive place to wander around on a Sunday afternoon. Has everything from fresh produce, local food products, art, clothing, kitchen essentials, etc.
- MARKET OPENS MAY 2, 2021!!! Every Sunday in the South End expect local business owners, farmers, intelligent people to set up shop. Get an empanada and browse! DONT FORGET to check out the local art galleries and vintage market nearby.
- This is THE BEST place to go for trendy secondhand clothing. They have pretty generous payout for sellers as well, 30% in cash or 50% in store credit. There are so many great like-new items that it can be overwhelming!
- My favorite consignment in the Boston area!
- Full of really cool vintage clothing, records, cameras and knick knacks. They carry a lot of really high quality and unique coats and jeans. A fun place to look around, even if you don't end up buying anything!
- It's so hard to find good consignment for men, but this place really delivers. They have a huge assortment of vintage and army surplus mens' clothing, plus a million other things to look through: candles, vintage magazines and records, camp gear, mugs, wall art, super cool card decks. A great place to go to find unique gifts!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right consignment? Ask your friends.