- An Indianapolis institution. This place has it all, from bagels and desserts to all of the traditional sandwiches and plated entrees. Go hungry!
- Another one of Indianapolis's iconic places. Just south of Downtown, the cafeteria dining for breakfast and lunch offers variety and convenience. Good place to gather for meetings if you're Downtown.
- Shapiro's is a must visit for anyone traveling to the Indianapolis area. Their Ruben sandwich is great but my favorite is their chicken salad!
- Best Sourdough bread and pastries in the European tradition, right here in Indy south of DT.
- My mom and I are obsessed with Amelia's. They are being super cautious during Covid-19 and are only allowing 2 customers in at a time. Their bread is always fresh and always amazing. They also sell cheeses, granola, sauces, and pastries! 10/10
- Local, fresh baked breads, unique, sourdough breads.
- Brazilian steakhouse and cuisine, open fire cooking, servers in gauchos and the atmosphere is very relaxing. I usually won't do salad bars, but this place is different. If you're a meat eater, the Gauchos give you a little round coaster, when you are done being served meat, flip it to the red NO, otherwise, keep eating. I really enjoyed lunch and the salads.
- I love the variety of meat they bring over to your table. This place is pricey but very unique and worth it for a special occasion.
- Went here for my birthday!! Fun fact the youngest was free and the 12 year old was half off!!! Don't let the price scare you about taking the family!
- We've gone here for family gathering for the best cocktails and fresh, local food. If you have a large party, reserve the private dining room. Service is exceptional, we love to order multiple items and share.
- One of the best places in Indy to eat! Named after the great author (and Indy native!) Kurt Vonnegut's novel "Bluebeard" it has a energetic atmosphere. Great cocktails, appetizers,and main dishes. Awesome spot for a date night or a friend's night!
- Bluebeard has the best mojitos ever. The chef, Abbi Merriss, is a family friend and I'm so proud to be able to recommend this place to others. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is very hipster chic.
- I love La Margarita. Dog Friendly and like the name says, great Margaritas. The Bar staff is always coming up with innovative flavors for a new twist on an old favorite. I can't wait to sit on the patio as the weather warms for authentic southwest cuisine. I've been going to LaMargarita for 20 and followed them from three locations to Fountain Square.
- This is one of my favorite restaurants in Fountain Square. They have outdoor seating or take out during Covid-19. For colder nights they provide a bonfire and seats plus heaters near tables. La Margarita has amazing margaritas (I get the Top Shelf tequila) as well as tacos!! I'm vegan and have loved every vegan dish that they offer.
- Great Margarita. The Birria tacos were super good and the outdoor seating is very cute.
2721 E 86th St Suite 200 Ste 200, Indianapolis • Nora
- Went to Provision at Ironworks Hotel the other day and tried the Chef's Tasting menu. It was such a great experience!!! Never done anything like that before and tried so many things I would have never tried before. For appetizer try the Wagyu Dumplings!!
- Went for an anniversary dinner. Really cool vibe with cooking techniques and ingredients you wouldn't think to put together.