- An Indianapolis institution. This place has it all, from bagels and desserts to all of the traditional sandwiches and plated entrees. Go hungry!
- Another one of Indianapolis's iconic places. Just south of Downtown, the cafeteria dining for breakfast and lunch offers variety and convenience. Good place to gather for meetings if you're Downtown.
- Shapiro's is a must visit for anyone traveling to the Indianapolis area. Their Ruben sandwich is great but my favorite is their chicken salad!
- We've gone here for family gathering for the best cocktails and fresh, local food. If you have a large party, reserve the private dining room. Service is exceptional, we love to order multiple items and share.
- One of the best places in Indy to eat! Named after the great author (and Indy native!) Kurt Vonnegut's novel "Bluebeard" it has a energetic atmosphere. Great cocktails, appetizers,and main dishes. Awesome spot for a date night or a friend's night!
- Bluebeard has the best mojitos ever. The chef, Abbi Merriss, is a family friend and I'm so proud to be able to recommend this place to others. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is very hipster chic.
- Best Sourdough bread and pastries in the European tradition, right here in Indy south of DT.
- My mom and I are obsessed with Amelia's. They are being super cautious during Covid-19 and are only allowing 2 customers in at a time. Their bread is always fresh and always amazing. They also sell cheeses, granola, sauces, and pastries! 10/10
- Local, fresh baked breads, unique, sourdough breads.
- Brazilian steakhouse and cuisine, open fire cooking, servers in gauchos and the atmosphere is very relaxing. I usually won't do salad bars, but this place is different. If you're a meat eater, the Gauchos give you a little round coaster, when you are done being served meat, flip it to the red NO, otherwise, keep eating. I really enjoyed lunch and the salads.
- I love the variety of meat they bring over to your table. This place is pricey but very unique and worth it for a special occasion.
- Went here for my birthday!! Fun fact the youngest was free and the 12 year old was half off!!! Don't let the price scare you about taking the family!
- Bazbeaux Pizza has a pizza for everyone. They have a a huge variety of toppings that combine for delicious and unique flavors. I personally love their Genova and BBQ. Bazbeaux also serves salads, sandwiches and dessert.
- Huge variety of toppings and local beer options!
- Good pizza. Love their Pizza Alla Quattro Formaggio. I have great memories there.