- Jenya Katz and team are great. Easy to get in for basics like grooming, and you can tell they're really invested in their patients.
- Carina had taken care of both of my Frenchies since they were puppies -- they love her!
- The Vets, husband and wife team, Dr and Dr Katz are also the owners. They are both wonderful. Very caring and thorough. Located in Madison Park, a little more spendy than some of the other vets I've seen over the years- however, the level of care and service is top notch.
- I've been with Dr Johnson for about 15 years. He's helped me graduate from cats to dogs. His staff saw me through the adoption and end of life to my dog Kati. Without going into too much detail, she was a project. He and his staff listened to my issues and concerns, shared many helpful strategies and options, and were unbelievably compassionate when she had to be put down. They even sent me a card after. Everything about that place is a class act, and the staff seems to genuinely like one another.
- They took wonderful care of our cats Jimmy and Toonces well into their old age, and when the time came they were exceedingly kind and helpful with the final transition.
- I appreciate having an emergency vet smack in the middle of Seattle. There's easy paid parking across the street but they also have free space next door for real emergencies so you don't have to worry about parking when your pup needs to be seen asap.
- Blue Pearl was amazing when I had to take my cat to the emergency vet!
- Been there FOREVER, great service & they LOVE doggies (kitties too)
- We've been going to Green Lake Animal Hospital for more than 15 years. All the vets and vet techs there are great. They listen to you carefully and treat your pet with care and respect for their personality. The reception staff is super friendly and always greets you with a smile.
- Been customer for over 25 years. Great doctors and staff. Highly recommended!
- My long time vet at Elliott Bay Animal Hospital moved away, but it felt like the transition was smooth and loved how well my pup was treated by the new vet, Dr Grossman.
- All around best vets Always and consistently great
- Dr. Amy Kimmel is outstanding. She has been treating our elderly cat for years. He has a laundry list of illnesses and should have been dead years ago...that's how good she is. She is so kind and thorough, and she really goes out of her way to explain all options.
- They were great with our cat! They made the social distancing drop off/pick up very easy and everyone was so friendly.
- We had to fire our first vet after their answer to everything was to give my pup antibiotics. Northwest quickly figured out she had a food allergy, put her on different food, and she was good to go. We also had to take her to the 24 hour emergency vet once and northwest insisted on removing her stitches for free even though they didnt get paid for the surgery. The staff loves my dog and gets upset with me when I schedule appointments for their days off. This vet is wonderful.
- We love our vet! They are so quick to set up appointments when we need them. And all the staff is wonderful!