- My family loves Swansons and we go there several times a year. They put on a great show for the kids. Before Halloween we bring the kids for the little hay maze. During the holidays we visit for Curly the camel, the reindeer, Santa, and the train set. It has a special place in our family history due to all the photos we've taken. Fun!
- Fantastic professionals. I've come here with sad little plant leaves trying to diagnose what the heck is going on with my plants. The team is super helpful at figuring out the problem and giving me reasonable solutions. Don't forget their #askswanson Twitter hashtag so you can ask questions via Twitter.
- Hands down the best quality plants in Seattle. Very pleasant shopping experience. Appropriately priced!
- Great selection of indoor & outdoor plants, friendly & helpful staff, and a sweet gift shop to boot.
- I love the City People's Garden store, but the Mercantile on Sand Point Way is our go to shop for so many things. They have gifts, toys, cards, kitchenware, beauty products, clothing hardware and plants. It has truly been our one stop shop for years.
Cassie Walker Johnson
- City People's Mercantile on Sand Point Way offers everything you need for gifts, household supplies, hardware and most importantly - stocking stuffers! They have everything I need.