- Absolutely great experience. Exceptional installation team was quick, clean, and even repaired small framing issues unrelated to the installation. Very good service before and after the sale, too –– their Seattle experience shows in all they did.
- Moyad and his brother did another fantastic job doing some window work (replacing a window panel) at our house in Magnolia. Moyad even came back a second time to replace some putty missing in some of the windows. They are so punctual, kind, reasonable!
- Don't let this small, nondescript storefront fool you. In addition to doing major commercial orders these guys can do one-off special orders. There's even a small little parking area right upfront so you don't have to worry about Capital Hill parking.
- I broke the very large single mirror over the double sinks in my bathroom. Herzog gave me an estimate from a photo, came out to take measurements, fabricated a new mirror, removed the old broken one, and installed the new one, within very tight tolerances too. Showed up on time every time and cleaned up after themselves, done and dusted!
- I had a great experience working with Gordon. When I just bought my condo there were some "extra special" mirrors all around the place. He was able to assess the situation and very delicately remove the mirrors while not destroying the flimsy particle wood behind them. He even tidied up afterwards!
- We had an unexpected shatter of one of our large deck glass panels in our Magnolia home. This obviously poses a safety risk for our kids so we had Parker Henry install additional reinforcements on all glass panels to avoid future problems. They did a great job.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: Peggy's clients uses and likes this company as they have done a thorough job inside and out. "Jordan, does great work, client loves him. Uses squeegies and ladders to clean inside and out." Contact: Jordan West Jordan@seattlegleamingglass.com (Peggy)
Post a Question
Need help finding the right glass installer? Ask your friends.