- Apollo feels like a good middle-ground between super fancy spas and the lower-end spots. They also have a better atmosphere than most and would be good for hosting a group (bachelorette, birthday, etc.)
- Great service, my nails always look great and the polish lasts!
- This is a great place. Easy to get an appointment (even if you walk in), nice people, good service.
- When this place first came to the neighborhood I was skeptical (so shiny and sleek!) but now it's my go-to. Great massage chairs, solid technicians and pretty easy to get day of appointments. Worth the extra couple dollars.
- Consistent, affordable, easy to get a reservation!
- Have gotten a few pedis from Jolie Nails and Spa and have had good experiences so far! Don't expect the full treatment, but if you're looking for a quick cleanup, etc. get it done here for $25.
- Nancy runs a wonderful shop. Each technician strives for perfection and the polish lasts longer than any other salon I've visited. They take their time and do well.
- Expert job on both manicures and pedicure. Clean, friendly environment and they love kids! They always do cute little flowers or something special for my young daughter. They make her feel so special. They have great magazines to peruse while you're getting your service. Really kind staff.