- If you're looking for a special occasion activity that is outdoors, this is a fun one. The company is easy to work with and seems to be taking all the necessary protections to keep the experience COVID-safe. They have catering and food/adult beverage options as well, if you fail to prepare adequately!
- The boats are easy to drive and can be a fun time on the lake in rain or shine.
- Luckily enough for us, Seattle has one of ~4 Shop Task outlets in North America. These guys live and breathe roller blades. They have a wide selection, along with helmets and wrist guards (and they're great with making your blades as comfortable as possible with wheel adjustments and ankle boots).
- Used Cabana this past weekend for a van rental getaway to the woods. Was a super experience all around. Easy to drive van with all the amenities you could have wanted. Pick up and drop on Ballard was also very convenient. Highly recommended.
- My friend and I took their intro to backcountry skiing/snowboarding course in January. Our guide, Stephen, was awesome. The price was very reasonable and the knowledge we gained was priceless. While exploring the backcountry and fresh untouched pow is what dreams are made of, those dreams can quickly turn to nightmares if you don't know what you're doing.
5356 Oles Cove Rd, Halfmoon Bay, BC V0N 1Y2, Canada
- Glamping on the Sunshine Coast couldn’t be more fantastic than at this incredible resort. Along with the main lodge and cabins, you can get your glamping on in one of their tent house suites. Beauty and relaxation go hand in hand while you get to enjoy kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, and guided harbor tours.
Ali White MacBeth
- If you need Santa pictures but can’t get downtown and don’t have 5 hours to wait at Nordstrom then this Santa Lane is for you! I took my 10 mo old yesterday. Only one family ahead and the Santa was so professional, my son didn’t cry! I got my picture right then, which was my goal.
- The Club at SEA is a great place to linger if you have a delay or want more elbow room away from the gate. A $45 pass gives you access to three hours of cozy furniture, workstations, and complimentary food and beverage. The Club at SEA in the S gates is currently open.