- If you're looking for a special occasion activity that is outdoors, this is a fun one. The company is easy to work with and seems to be taking all the necessary protections to keep the experience COVID-safe. They have catering and food/adult beverage options as well, if you fail to prepare adequately!
- The boats are easy to drive and can be a fun time on the lake in rain or shine.
- Luckily enough for us, Seattle has one of ~4 Shop Task outlets in North America. These guys live and breathe roller blades. They have a wide selection, along with helmets and wrist guards (and they're great with making your blades as comfortable as possible with wheel adjustments and ankle boots).
- My friend and I took their intro to backcountry skiing/snowboarding course in January. Our guide, Stephen, was awesome. The price was very reasonable and the knowledge we gained was priceless. While exploring the backcountry and fresh untouched pow is what dreams are made of, those dreams can quickly turn to nightmares if you don't know what you're doing.
- The Club at SEA is a great place to linger if you have a delay or want more elbow room away from the gate. A $45 pass gives you access to three hours of cozy furniture, workstations, and complimentary food and beverage. The Club at SEA in the S gates is currently open.