Is this business open, closed, or modifying service during the outbreak? Please let us know
, and we’ll post the update right here.
Have you used Cloud Paper?
Share your story.
This company is AMAZING! I had issues getting signed up and had many email interactions with customer service to troubleshoot. They were super responsive and gracious. They ended up sending me a free shipment to try the product for all of the trouble. Their mission is solid in every way. Saving our trees, growing carbon absorbing bamboo, offering carbon neutral deliveries, creating sustainable packaging... the list goes on and on.
We are hooked. The product is great, front door service is amazing, and keeping our planet safe is icing on the cake!
This Seattle start-up is awesome for a number of reasons.
1) Once I learned how insanely bad for the planet our toilet paper consumption is (most of us will kill 384 trees in our lifetime just for toilet paper, and most of those trees were old growth), I could not un-learn that. Bamboo is fast-growing and ultra sustainable. This is a really easy way to be part of the solution.
2) Their toilet paper is soft. Is it as soft as Charmin? No. But I learned that with tree-based toilet paper the softer the toilet paper, the older the tree it came from. Ugh.
3) They deliver it on a subscription basis, so it's totally convenient and easy.
4) The price seems to be about parity with other toilet papers.
About Cloud Paper
Cloudpaper makes tree-free toilet paper out of bamboo and aims to address deforestation by providing an ultra-sustainable alternative. Bamboo can be harvested for paper in as little as three years, compared to the 50+ years it takes most trees, making bamboo the better option. Cloud Paper also offsets all carbon emissions generated from the transportation of its product through the Carbon Fund and uses plastic-free packaging.
Cloud Paper sells 3-ply, ultra-soft TP in 24-roll boxes through its website sending ongoing shipments so you never run out.
- 1 PERSON - 24 rolls ship every 4 months- $28.00
- 2-3 PEOPLE - 24 rolls ship every 3 months- $28.00
- 4+ PEOPLE - 24 rolls ship every 2 months- $28.00