Dr. Michal Friedrich (Queen Anne Family Dentistry)
Is this business open, closed, or modifying service during the outbreak? Please let us know
, and we’ll post the update right here.
Have you used Dr. Michal Friedrich (Queen Anne Family Dentistry)?
Share your story.
Outstanding professionalism, first rate and genuine care for his patients' well-being. Dr. Friedrich is the best dentist I've ever had (in 40 years of visits, and counting) and you can tell the man truly loves his work.
UPDATE: Dr. Friedrich announced his retirement recently. Drs. Grant and Corinne Reschenthaler, a husband-and-wife team, are taking over the practice. I will update this review after my next visit in early 2020.
Fantastic for the whole family
Efficient, good and friendly. Ask him about his interest in architecture or polish film too.
About Dr. Michael Friedrich
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Emergency Treatment- New or established patients experiencing a dental emergency can call (206) 284-2136.
Diagnostic and Preventative
- Comprehensive oral evaluation
- Digital radiography
- Teeth cleanings
- Fluoride treatments
- Sealants to prevent the development of decay
- Examining patients for precancerous and cancerous lesions using "Enhanced Oral Assessment" technology
- Tooth Colored composite fillings
- Implants –restore surgically-placed dental implants with crowns and bridges
Periodontal NonSurgical Care
- Periodontal scaling and root planning (deep cleaning)
- Localized delivery of antimicrobial agents
- Periodontal maintenance
- Provisional splinting
Fabrication of Complete and Partial Dentures
- Repairs to existing dentures
- Emergency Treatments
- Treatment of Jaw Pain and Teeth Grinding
- Teeth Whitening
14 Boston St, Seattle, WA 98109