Phinney Ridge Estate Law
Is this business open, closed, or modifying service during the outbreak? Please let us know
, and we’ll post the update right here.
Have you used Phinney Ridge Estate Law?
Share your story.
We used Jamie for basic wills and estate planning when our babies arrived...super easy to work with and very thorough.
Jamie at Phinney Ridge Estate Law is thoughtful and smart and really good at what she does!
About Phinney Ridge Estate Law
Phinney Estate Law is a small law firm serving individuals and families in the Seattle area by providing legal assistance with:
- Estate Planning & Disability Planning (Wills, Trusts, and Power of Attorney)
- Probate & Trust Administration (Traditional & Collaborative)
- Guardianship & Elder Law
- Mediation & Conflict Coaching
Jamie Clausen - Founder of Phinney Estate Law; Member of the Washington State Bar Association sections on Probate and Elder Law. Member of the King County Bar Association sections on Probate and Elder Law.
Michael Ballnick - Drafting Partner; Member of Washington State Bar Association and King County Bar Association
Call or visit their website for class schedules
- Estate Planning for New Parents
- Estate Planning for Single Parents
- Estate Planning for Grandparents
- Estate Planning for the Newly Divorced and those Planning Divorce
- Estate Planning for Blended Families
- Estate Planning for Foster Parents and Adoptive Parents
- Estate Planning for Same-Sex Couples and Families
- Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples
- Disability Planning Basics
- Wills & Trusts Basics
- Medicaid Qualification Basics
- Estate Planning for New Home Owners
- End of Life Choices and the Law
- Estate Planning for Small Business Owners
- Estate Planning for Pet Owners
- Estate Planning for Artists and Art Lovers
- Advance Health Planning & Alternative Medicine
- Estate Planning for the Newly Retired
- Disability and Estate Planning for the Terminally Ill
- Disability & Estate Planning for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Home Funerals and Green Burial
- Selling Real Estate in Guardianships For Real Estate Professionals
- Guardianship Basics for Elder Care Professionals
751 N 75th St, Seattle, WA 98103