- I feel like I'm a little late to the party with these beeswax food wraps. Since I'm cooking more than ever (and trying not to waste food), I was constantly running out of food storage containers and resorting to plastic bags or wrap. These are great because they are eco-friendly and don't take up...
- I am loving these cloths that replace plastic wraps and bags. I've used them to extend the freshness of my spring mix, fresh veggies, and more. I can see how the food lasts 5-7 days longer than plastic. They are washable, reusable (1+ years), and compostable. Thank you, FreshChalk, for this gift!
- I received these as a gift and so far they work really well. It's really nice to be able to grab one of these and wrap up half an onion vs having to dig through our mess of containers and lids. I also like that they're much more durable than foil.
- I haven't had plastic wrap in my kitchen for over two years now. Between these reusable beeswax wraps and Tupperware containers, there really has been no need. They aren't very sticky when you touch them, however the warmth of your hand causes the wrap to stick to itself making it really easy to ...
- Love my Abeego Beeswax Wraps! I use them over and over and they still keep my home-baked bread and avocados - yes, avocados! - fresh for days. They are great in lunchboxes and the freezer as well.
- I love Abeego so much! It works great, it's good for the environment and I also love the smell (and I also love supporting women-owned businesses). After starting to use it about 4 years ago, I stopped using saran wrap and aluminum almost entirely. Next on my list is to try re-usable 'paper towel...