- I cannot recommend this book enough to anyone who is stuck in a rut or needing to dramatically shift their perspective. I am basically an evangelist of this book and have bought and given it away over 20 times in hardcopy and just as many times in digital version. If someone wants this and can't ...
- Great author and love reading his books. Great for people who love to read books that focuses on being better.
- Highly recommend this book and all other books by this author in this series. It is incredibly eye-opening.
- If you have a kid that loves history then Nathan Hale's Hazardous Tales is a great series to introduce them to. These graphic novels cover topics such as the Civil War, the Louisiana Purchase, World War I, World War II and the Donner Party. Hale's does not skip the brutality of these events but d...
- So awesome! It'll teach kids history while also giving then something to laugh about!
- Pair an orange blossom with Lilly for a wedding, or forget-me-not and cypress for funeral. This book has taught me so much about the meaning of flowers, a secret language during Victorian times. My daughter got this for my birthday and knows how much I love botany, horticulture and flowers. The c...
- It is fascinating how many flower decorations you can make! This book explains the signification behind colors, associations, month, smell, and all the history you need to know about the art of flower! The vocabulary is simple, and time will fly as never before!
- A great read for almost anyone! The cat's not only have their own societies and laws/rules, but also their own religion. Memorable characters and so many deaths and losses, you almost question whether it was meant to be a children's book.
- Juneteenth Day is approaching. If you are looking for a book to learn more about our past, equal rights, and the struggles of Black Americans and get insights into how we could come together to forge a brighter future, this is the perfect book for you.
- Such a great read ! If your in a relationship or getting into a new one, please let this book be a center point. It helps you dig deep figure out what love truly means to you and how you view different areas of love in great detail !
- This book helps you discover new ways to connect with your partner!
- I have had both my kids signed up for this service since they were under a year. They send out a box of 5 books monthly, curated towards your child’s age and then you can read them and pick which books to keep versus send back? We’ve gotten so many great books from this! They also have an adult v...
- Literati offers up a surprise box of new books every month, which makes a great gift for kids who enjoy new books. What I like is that we can donate five of our old books in each return box, and the company donates them to schools and charities.
- Every child should have this book. The book’s final pages teach us that just one small seed, or one small child, can make a difference. Sidebar: When you spell Carol Backward... It’s Lorac. and I do speak for the trees
- In this text, Angela Davis offers a fantastic overview of the powerful social movements that contributed to women's liberation throughout the the U.S. from abolitionist days to the present.
- With a tween girl making sure we talk about all the things that have to do with the female body can be daunting to say the least. My daughter and I have so enjoyed reading these books together and they have really helped me to make sure I cover all the topics she needs to know about. I highly rec...
- A fantastic book where people receive an alert before they die, announcing they are going to leave this world in the next 24h. It is a very touching story with many developed characters with fascinating backstories, and a wonderful universe.
- I love Tiffany Jenkins and when I found out she had a book I couldn't wait to read it. She goes through her life as an addict. It was very honest and she definitely didn't anything out. She's working on another book and I can't wait to read what she writes next!
Books for early readers that your little ones love?