- Learned about this mask from a Fresh Chalk recommendation ... Ordered a couple and man this mask is awesome. Great for working out. Best mask for running that's for sure.
- This is perfect for my gym workouts and outdoor runs. It's surprisingly breathable and doesn't slide around on my face. It's also the first mask I've found that doesn't cause me to break out!
- My daughter bought me a couple of these masks. I love them. Great for wearing if you are out and about. I wear mine at the store, on walks and it is breathable.
- Great, unique face masks (I wear mine all the time and sent some to family members!), reusable gift wrap, and other fun gifts from Seattle entrepreneur Jane Park. Check them out!
- These face masks are made with fun, high-quality fabrics. I love to gift these to friends and appreciate that they're made with such good quality. Even better, when you buy a mask, Tokki donates a mask. So far they've donated over 266,000 masks to date!
- It's time to Mask-up Seattle and do it with a customized fashion statement made-local by Seattle Designer Fay Woo! Need to make a fashion statement with with your face mask? Contact Fay Woo. Have a cause or business that you want to promote? Contact Fay Woo. Stay Fashionably Safe with a Fay Woo C...
- I teach college. I need a mask that looks good and that won't slip off my face while I talk for an hour in front of a room of young adults. Pair of Thieves provides three masks for $15. The masks come in a variety of fashionable fabrics. They are double layered. They have a pocket for a disposabl...
- The shape and rigidity of these masks creates a space in front of your mouth between your nose and chin so you don't get the unpleasant sensation of anything clinging to your mouth when you inhale. I find it is actually more comfortable to wear one of my cloth mask over these than to wear a cloth...
- Amba makes two-sided masks with gorgeous fabrics from Ghana. It's the side hustle of Jessica Dennis, the General Manager of Haymaker East (and Haymaker East is an awesome restaurant). I bought 3 and love 'em. I found out about Amba because I was eating at Haymaker and asked her about her fab mask.
- There's so many face masks to choose from and try, but this has been my go-to favorite! First and foremost, it fits well. I have a small-medium size face (that's a weird thing to size up!), and some masks just feel like they're swallowing me whole. This is snug enough that it doesn't droop every ...
- Local designer Jonquil & Mr. Black (aka Jordan Christianson) came to my rescue when I wanted to stock up on reusable cloth face masks early on in the pandemic. After trying out one, I noticed how well they fit and contoured my face without slipping, even with my large nose! And they're comfortabl...
- The silk face masks by Moonlit Skincare have quickly become my absolute favorite. I’ve literally purchased every available color and keep them in all of the handbags I own so that I’m never without my favorite mask. I initially purchased these masks to help with mask acne (which they are brillian...
- In this pandemic we are always seeing new and different types of masks come out. But for me I love the brand "The Maskie". They are protective masks that also double as a scrunchy !! Personally I haven't used mine as a scrunchie yet but I do keep it comfortably around my wrist when I'm not using ...
- This is a great mask! It's multi-layered so it can filter out more droplets, even though it's not a N95 mask. It also has loops so you can hang it off your neck. It feels more durable than other cloth masks I've seen and it covers a large portion of your face. Tom Bihn is known for quality and wo...
Jamie Von Stratton
- This Montreal based artist added facemasks to her repertoire during the pandemic. Primarily a corset maker, her signature style is using elaborately printed fabric of historical paintings as her corset bases. It is incredible work, and now you can have this in the form of face masks. Truly one of...
- Making your own mask is an easy sewing project that can be made by hand or with a machine. There’s a variety of styles for every shape of face and so many fabrics to match your personality. It’s a great way to keep safe and show off your style.