- Can Dyson do anything wrong?? We have had their fan for a few years, and we run it every night. It's genuinely cooling, and it's almost silent. Especially love that there's no blades to catch tiny fingers. Plus, they look sleek!
- Although they are on the pricey side, it has given me piece of mind with a little one crawling around. You don't have to worry about fingers finding their way through the safety guard and into the path of the spinning fan blades.
- This rechargeable little fan should not deceive you, it is clip on so practically can put it anywhere. Powered 10,000mAh, it has an LED Light (perfect for camping or when power goes out), 3 speed modes, 360° Rotation works great for baby stroller as well
- I used this during my kids time in strollers and now for camping, the best!!!
- Great for going to the ballpark or taking to the lake!
- 20" Cadillac of fans! All the bells and whistles. 3 speeds, 4 hour timer, remote control, and a built in handle. We sleep with multiple fans and this one offers great white noise and long lasting quality.
- Living in the Pacific Northwest, we have never required air conditioning in our house. When it gets hot, we get BIONAIRE. They offer floor, desk and standing fans. Since working from home, I am in a stuff part of the house. I ordered a desk fan in May and I use it regularly, even now in December!
- I've had this tower fan for five years. I bought it for my freshman year of college when the dorm had no air conditioning. It's about $65, so a little pricey but it is amazing and lasts a really long time. It also comes with a remote to control the movement and how high you want the fan.
- I use this at my home. It's totally worth the price since it's under $100 but has enough power to get the job done!
- Summer at the lake is my favorite time of the year! Our cabin does not have air conditioning but with the Lasko 20" High Velocity Fan that is no problem. Our bedrooms and living space stay cool when this beast of a fan is running. It is loud but we all like the white noise while sleeping.
- We have this portable fan in white color. We bought it a few years ago at Target, and it still works pretty well. It's lightweight and a little bit noisy. I'm happy with this product, and I would buy it again if needed.
- A small, but mighty fan. I cannot sleep without the white noise from a fan so we have a lot fans! This one I use when we travel. You should see the looks from the security staff when my bag goes through the x-ray machine. This one has 3 speeds and is the perfect size to bring to a hotel etc.
- I bought this guy for Lollapalooza, but it has quickly become my favorite summer accessory! Not sure how I survived the TX heat or music festivals without this before. It’s the size of a smartphone, has a rechargeable battery, and you can wear it around your neck. It’s about $12 on Amazon and com...
- In two years i feel like we've bought every kind including the Mickey hand (from Disney), this is hands-down the BEST one. It lasts 12-14 hours easily on 1 charge. It has 3 settings AND an LED light so if like to camp this is great. Also, coming for Hurricane season this is super b/c you can char...