- A MUST HAVE !! This is my everyday foundation, its super light in your face and really gives you that glow your looking for !!
- This foundation has been my ride-or-die for a few years now! If you want medium to full coverage, this is your go-to! I use shade 350, and it works flawlessly on my skin and takes away all the shine. If you want a more dewy look, Fenty also has a dewy foundation for a more moisturized look! Rihan...
- I am pale and dry, so it was a difficult task to find a foundation that didn't make my skin break out or make me more of a ghost. I had a makeup consultation at Sephora and the stylist used this foundation on me. If you can get past the sticker shock, the coverage and results are worth it. It doe...
- I don't wear makeup often, but when I feel like I need a little "pick me up" to blur imperfections and even out my skin tone, this is my holy grail product. For the mornings where I don't want to hear "you look tired", I slap this on and it gives me a little extra boost!
- All of our lives have changed dramatically this past year, but a pandemic doesn't stop the need for SPF. Especially in the ATL. This no mess, no scent skin tint is a must for every day, even if you're not leaving the house. The rollerball tip makes the application borderline fun, and it's super w...
- I typically do not like stick foundations but this glides wonderfully without looking too full coverage and it is the best shade match I have found in any foundation for my skin tone (VII). The packaging is also excellent.