- We use our Traeger ALL THE TIME. We use ours easily 3-4 times a week. We use it to not only cook our meats but we smoke veggies on it as well. I used to hate using our "normal" grill before we got the Traeger. Now I think I am starting it/using it more than my husband does ;)
- I know that I am way late to the Traeger craze, but we love ours! I bought our grill right before Covid hit for my husband's birthday and it was a game changer. We grilled and smoked meat all during quarantine and we were so happy with it's results. The electronic start ignition is great and ther...
- I am not sure how we managed before we got our trager. It makes the perfect addition to our flat top. I think my husband uses it 4-5 times a week.
- We got our Blackstone Grill from Sam's Club and let me tell you, we love it. We like to do our own Hibachi dinners, onion volcano and all. We also have done breakfast on it. It is easy to clean and I like how you can only turn on one side if you might not be cooking a massive feast.
- This thing is the coolest thing ever! We love cooking on it for pretty much every meal. Cooked eggs on it and hashbrowns, delicious!
- This grill was my birthday present this year! Highly recommend it, if you like using a cast iron skillet to cook with, you'll love this grill. It's a giant cast iron flat top. Comes with an airfryer and warmer drawer. Great grill for the Arizona outdoor lifestyle!
- The Weber Master-Touch Charcoal Grill provides a great grill experience in a small package. This is a nice grill if you would like to have a grill but don't have a large outdoor space. My family has had this grill for several years and it has performed consistently well.
- I have had this for about a month now and have loved having it every since. I was a little skeptical at first due to the price, but figured what the heck I am tired of the cheap products i have owned over the course of my life. This grill has defiantly changed the game and Now i am kicking myself...
- A nicely laid out grill. There is a burner on one side and the other side has a nice little counter type space you can set things of so it isn’t a balancing act at the grill. Has held up very well through the long Texas summers of grilling.
- Great grill! Heats evenly and perfect temperature for searing steaks.
- This grill and smoker is one of the most versatile pieces of BBQ equipment for burning real wood and charcoal. It is perfect for long smokes with incredible insulation to keep the heat going. It also has several ways to configure the interior for deflecting heat, grilling at high heat, and even s...
- This grill has everything we need - two stainless steel tables that fold down, porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates that are easy to clean, two burners and a one-touch igniter button.
- The grill is great! Having a spouse that loves to grill on it makes it even better :). The rotisserie figure is so great for making chicken and picahna steak. He also bought the additional flattop you can put over the grill and it makes really juicy burgers.