- Went hiking his weekend and used my sons hiking backpack. It holds a 2 liter water pack and plenty of room for snacks and scout hiking essentials. It was very comfortable on my shoulders and buckles in the front.
- This is my new (one international trip under its belt) primary backpack. For travel, I prefer an internal frame backpack as my largest piece of luggage - small enough for carry on but also can be (and usually is) checked. After my previous Eddie Bauer backpack retired after a long 16-year term of...
- Whether I am taking the kids to the zoo or hiking along the Lake Michigan the Kavu Rope Sling Crossbody Bag keeps everything I need at close at hand. It is comfortable to wear with it's cross body design. There are several pockets that give you a place for sunscreen, bug spray, water bottles, or ...
- This is just the right size. I carry it everywhere. Lots of pockets and zips, clips and a place for your water bottle. Its small enough to take on day hikes with all the stuff you need. I also use it for my Mac, HD cords and presentation stuff.
- This is an amazing backpack for 3-4 day trips. I've taken it for a lot of backpacking trips and it has a great fit so that it sits on your hips. There's also a lot of straps so you can figure out the best configuration for your tent, sleeping bag, and sleeping mat for long hikes to your campsite....
- I wonder this at an office Christmas party and it has been great. I just hiked the Grand Canyon with it and it has pockets for everything (including your weed if that is you thing). Everyone needs one.
- I love the color, style and design of this very much. I have not used it on a daily basis as yet, however the workmanship is sturdy and I think it will be perfect to carry my laptop and other electronic items! Happy I bought it!
- I bought this backpack last year to take on a trip to Bryce Canyon, and I have loved it ever since! It fits comfortably and evenly distributes weight across the back so that you're comfortable your entire hike. It also comes with a water reservoir that is easy to refill and reattach. Double win!
- I've had this bag for about 5 years and I still love it. It has a pocket for everything and a large main well for bulkier items like jackets and binoculars. It's really a great bag and I haven't found one that I like better.