- Try Diatomaceous Earth! Diatomaceous earth (DE) is not only inexpensive and effective; it's non-toxic to kids, birds, and pets. And it helps to sprinkle it in yard to help with fleas if you have pets.
- We are also fans of Neem oil. We used it this week for tent worms on our pear trees.
- I'm a fan of Neem Oil for most pest control. I've used the BONIDE 32 oz Neem Oil Fungicide, Miticide, & Insecticide Ready-To-Use for initial attacks and have found it to be quite successful and non-hazardous to humans!
- I was recommended Neem Oil from a fellow Fresh Chalker when I asked what to use to keep bugs from eating my Julia Child rose, and it worked great. Use it on all my plants the bugs seem to think are a snack bar.
- My beautiful garden came under attack by moth caterpillars. Overnight it seemed half a shrub would be gone. I was told by some gardener friends that B.T is organic garden friendly and will take care of the problem. So I purchased this from Amazon, the bottle that connects to your hose. After I pi...
- Safe for the environment and targets specific pests directly on contact. The main ingredient is potassium salts. For gnats, mealy bug, spider mite and aphids. Avoid spraying on ornamental plants when pollinators are active, but good for houseplants all year.