- The Cuisinart Easy Clean Slow Juicer is a nice juicer for the price. It does a great job with fruit but like others have stated it does not do as well with leafy greens.
- A few years ago I got into juicing for health reasons. Since then I have used it on and off. This juicer was my second purchased(currently used)!
- I really like this juicer. It doesn't do well with leafy greens but it can handle everything else. It says it can do nut milks but I haven't tried them yet. I also appreciate that it is easy to assemble and even easier to clean (unlike their food processor). Great juicer!
- Fresh juice at home is the best, especially when you can add the fruits and veggies of your choice and any supplemental additions that you enjoy for a nice refreshing healthy drink. This juicer is great and not too hard to clean. I also learned a tip to put a bag in to catch the pulp and then the...
- Carrot-orange juice is our new morning go to! This juicer is fairly easy to clean, (partially because it disassembles into 6 different pieces), and it's super easy to use.
- Love using this juicer. It is a little loud but it really breaks down the fruits and veggies. I find putting a bag inside the pulp compartment helps on clean up BIG TIME! Plus now you have the pulp in a bag and you could use it while baking.
- This juicer has earned a permanent space on my kitchen counter because I use it so often. It is powerful without being too noisy, and it is pretty easy to clean compared to other models. I love to use it make carrot apple juice, and I always use the pulp to make muffins!
- The Gourmia Citrus Juicer is a great juicer if you have the counter space for it. It's easy to clean, no plugs required, and if you get into a rhythm, you can get pretty fast at it.
- I worked in a bar where we juiced A LOT of fruit/veg. We had this for years, and it was such a workhorse. It's a masticating juicer, so it can handle things like wheatgrass. It's pricey, but it's commercial quality.