- This is a great way to demonstrate how nature works to a child at home. The pack comes with a foldable mesh container to hold the emerging butterflies until released. You simply order the caterpillars which arrived within a couple of days and we watched them fatten up and turn into a chrysalis. W...
- This was one of the best things that I bought for my little one, we try to follow the Montessori method with him and include him when we are cooking or baking, this definitely makes a change, it's very sturdy, I feel it's safe even if my son its been goofy ( jumping, moving around) I couldn't be ...
- This educational toy is great for little learners (my 4 & 2yos love it) & helps with color recognition, hand-eye coordination & fine motor skills. All comes in a convenient holder that slides right back into the box when finished!
- The Janod Magnetic USA Map is a fun tool to help your student learn geography. We have used it to memorize the locations of each state and what the state capitals are. If you have a kid you loves puzzles this is an excellent opportunity for them to puzzle and learn at the same time.
- This is such a great magazine for kids age 6+! Great articles about animals, science, technology, geography, and pop culture, plus jokes, games, activities in every issue. I love giving this as a birthday gift too!
- An amazing set of cards for kids who are starting on yoga, my little one is very visual and loves to have these cards to grab and see what he is doing at the same time on the back they have a few tips for parents, name of the pose, benefits, and how to do it.
- This is another open and go curriculum. No pre-planning required. We use this curriculum for math, science, history and social studies. It’s a slower pace, shorter lessons, but detailed with activities to keep the kids engaged. We enjoy this curriculum with its non-denominational Christian faith ...
- I've chosen an open and go curriculum for our English Language Arts. There is no required pre-planning for this subject. This curriculum has been an easy transition from the public school system—there has been no tears. Not only does it teach reading, writing and spelling, it also teaches geograp...