- We seem to lose power once or twice a year in my neighborhood. One memorable winter outage lasted for several days. These LED lamps are a lifesaver. We have three, stored right next to a huge pack of batteries. I've heard good things about solar lanterns too.
- We keep these for camping. They last for a long time! Great quality. Worth get a few!
- After the sun sets, you’ll want to break out a light source. Luci Lamps are solar powered, waterproof, and collapse down to 1.5 inches, making them the perfect adventure lamp. Hang it on the roof of your car when you’re getting ready for bed for a hands-free setup. Make sure you also have a headl...
- These lightweight solar powered lanterns are super versatile. We got them years ago from a Kickstarter campaign to take backpacking. They weigh almost nothing, collapse to a very small size in your pack, recharge quickly, and have proven to be surprisingly durable. We never intended to use them a...
- The Ikea Borrby Lantern is a versatile indoor/outdoor lantern. The lanterns are sturdy with clean, elegant lines. I love to have them on my front porch as part of my holiday décor in the fall and winter. They are the perfect final touch to bring a space together.