- I love my Mac book Pro. I do a lot of content creating. event planning and accounting on mine. My husband works on a Mac Book Pro as well and he works in IT for a large agency and he really likes it. I think it is dependent on what your business is and what you will be using it for.
- I love my Mac. I love that it shares everything that I want with my phone so I can go between the two for my businesses.
- I love my Mac and the ability to synch devices across platforms plus thin and lightweight.
- I cannot imagine my life without my MacBook. It is literally the best thing that ever happened to me. Its so easy, fast and just convenient to use. For my job I use a Dell computer and honestly just for my peace of mind I find myself using my personal MacBook during the workday just because it is...
- I have had my Macbook Pro since 2012 and it still works very well. I have only had to get it fixed two or three times.
- The new M1 chip is fantastic. It blows my older intel machine out of the water. This is probably the best deal in laptops right now.
- This is my business and personal laptop and I really love how efficient it is. I did a lot of research before purchasing it and it meet all my expectations.
- I love my Dell XPS laptop and did a lot of research after deciding to switch from my LG and have been happy with my purchase. I needed it for school and personal and now business. It meets all my requirements and expectations!
- OK I may have a problem. I have the older model Dell XPS 15”, the one where the camera is on the bottom of the screen. Other than that it was great. But I couldn’t help myself and I bought the new XPS 17” and 13” versions. They are truly the most perfect laptops of their size I’ve ever had. Now I...
- This has been for the last couple of years my favorite Windows machine. It has the more traditional laptop like form factor but with a detachable screen which you can use like a tablet. I use mine for everyday work and all the heavy image editing from my photography hobby.
- If you want to be productive and treated like the serious business person you are, you need a productive serious computer. A couple of tablets, a smaller laptop, and an extra monitor don’t cut it and they cost about the same in total as this gorgeous machine anyhow.
- This awesome Chromebook is also the best tablet I've ever had. I've had iPads and Fire tablets, and the Surface Go. All of them went unused in no time, for various reasons. This one is a nice computer when the keyboard (which comes with it) is attached, and a nice tablet when the keyboard is flip...