- These containers are amazing, I bought a few from Costco and I love them, super clean and have the perfect design for berries and snacks. I used a few in my pantry too and they look great.
- I needed a simple and child friendly way to store all of my daughters dress up clothes. The Ikea Tjusig Hanger is a perfect fit. She can easily access all her dress ups with this handy hook system. Plus it makes cleaning up her dress ups a breeze for her!
- This is one of my Ikea favorites – it’s perfect to hang coats, hats, gloves, etc. For a lot of people in Seattle, coats can be hard cause many of us don’t have coat closets or entry ways. It can be a perfect place to hang coats when guests come over or when nothing is on it, it looks like a cool ...
- When we bought our Subaru Forrester all the extra cargo space was great, but we needed a way to keep things from rolling around and generally being a mess. Purchased this organizer and it has been great. Two large main compartments and smaller outside pockets offer lots of spaces to put things. S...
- The Kallax is my favorite bookcase! We have several of them throughout the house. We have a 2x2 in the living room. There is a 2x2 in my daughter's room for books and a 4x1 in the closet for clothes storage. In my craft room I have a 4x4 and a 2x4. I like the look and how much they can hold.
- We all have a lot of crap. Looking at crap enrages me. It is visually draining. These bins hide and organize the crap in a way that is aesthetically pleasing. They are a great price for the quality and they fit perfectly on top of our kitchen cabinets to hide and organize the random kitchen items...
- Whether you are a student, parent, or small business owner trying to stay organized, these sheet protectors are gold! I like to use them for various administrative, important documents that need the extra protection when placed into a 3-ring binder.
- I know someone else out there binged watched The Home Edit and proceeded to buy PRODUCT for every room of the house. This was the effect of that for me and my life is better because it. Rainbow colored and functional? Sign me up. The shallow size is perfect for the middle drawer of a desk that ge...
- These are such high quality! I’ve never had them come off in the wash or dishwasher. I got a package that had multiple sizes and shapes and it’s been perfect. Cute designs and colors! mabelslabels.com
- I have used a variety of these over the years and am still using my beat-up purple one, which might need to be replaced soon, so these are in my shopping cart to purchase as a travel essential.
When you are traveling, you are managing time, money and your own energy and goals for the trip. You n...
- I would love to have a thermal laminating machine, but until I am able to purchase one, I use self adhesive laminating pouches. These are very easy to line up your paper and create a nice professional looking and sturdy cover for my books. I also use these pouches to laminate worksheets that my b...
- Hey all you Lego lovers, and parents of LEGO lovers, how clever are these Bygglek boxes from Ikea! Store legos inside and build or display creations on top. Now that's what I call multi-functional design!