- This a great razor. Had to get my husband a new one since I stole his lol
- Affordable 5 blade razors. Pretty good razors that are cheaper than Gillette. They have now expanded their line to aftershave, face wash, and more. If you are on a budget but want quality men's shaving razors then Harry's is a good option.
- I started using these razors about two months ago, and I absolutely love them. They are made with high-quality parts and are very affordable. I would highly recommend these razors to anyone who is looking to find a great razor at a reasonable cost.
- Great quality, great price, great color options, and amazing shaving!!
- Love the convenience of having these affordable razors delivered to my mailbox. I really commend their inclusive advertising showing bodies of all shapes and sizes with different needs. The little magnetic piece they give you to keep your razor on the shower wall is borderline genius and picking ...
- Now I see what all the hype is about! While their ads are marketed toward men, I believe they should be geared toward both sexes. The width and curvature of the blade allows for optimal and precise shaving across any peak or valley on the body. The blades seem to be sharper than any other drugsto...
- This safety razor is amazing. I made the switch to a plastic free razor when I learned that the US alone throws out 2 billion razor heads a year! This razor is easy to use and the replacement blades are ~$0.15 a piece and Albatross has a great blade take back program.
- This is an awesome stainless steel razor, it holds 3 blades and has a pivoting head so it is just like a disposable one but better for the environment! It is super easy to use and get used to. It should last many many many years and the blades are super cheap to replace and easy to recycle! The w...