- I'd always wanted to learn how to use a sewing machine. So last year I've made up my mind and bought this inexpensive one. I had no idea what I was doing at first but this machine is so easy to use that I learned fast. I do small projects like hems, cushions and crafts, and I love that it gets th...
- i've always used and trusted Singer machines for sewing, lasts forever. I have this one and can say it is great
- I got this as a Christmas gift and I love it! Super easy to use and very long-lasting. 10/10 would recommend!
- I bought this sewing machine a while back. To be honest, it sits unopened on my shelf, but there's a ton of research about how smooth and durable it is. Plus, it's a great price for beginners!
- This is an embroidery and sewing machine. I had heard Babylock was a great brand for embroidery machines. I bought mine used and it works great. Like all machines, if you keep it tuned up, it will last for years. It’s definitely a workhorse. It has many preprogrammed sewing stitches and embroider...
- I sew clothing and my favorite machine is a Husqvarna. They make great sewing machines. Most shops also offer classes and it's a great way to learn how to properly use your specific sewing machine. Happy sewing!!