- I purchased the Ugg men’s slippers for my husband a couple years ago for Christmas and he has said many times that it’s one of his favorite gifts. He’s on his second pair now, because they only last about a year with everyday use but they’re so comfy!
- If they're not Uggs especially when it's cold, then I don't wear it. They keep my feet warm and super comfy
- My favorite slip-ons are my Minnetonka Kilty Hardsole Moccasins. They come in a ton of colors and the soft suede is super comfy! They run large and leather can stretch so order a size down :)
- I love my Ugg Dakota Slippers! Got them for Christmas 2 years ago and I wear them almost everyday (except summer). Still going strong! I like that they have a closed heel unlike the normal ugg slipper.
- Camping Must Have! These indoor/outdoor slipper-boots are great for camping. So comfy and cozy for those around the campfire nights, easy slip-on style, cushioned foot bed. I machine wash them after every trip and they still look like new! amazon.com/gp/product/B01A9....
- If cozy slippers aren’t part of your WFH wardrobe, you’re doing it all wrong. Galentine’s Day is the PERFECT excuse to gift your gal pals colorful slippers. Seattle boutique Pipe & Row has these slippers in stock in 8 different colors, including pink and red.