- These are perfect! Light weight, comfortable, they don't slide and my eyes were protected from the big wind gusts and off and on sunlight on an overcast day. They maybe fogged up a hair, but other than that no complaints. I'm super happy with these and will recommend them! I think they are reason...
- These have rubber, no-slip pads on the nose and arms, and polarized. If you hike, bike, gardening, or any outdoor activities these are comfortable and come in so many fun colors.
Amy Posner Wolff
- I love these lightweight sunglasses. I have the bright blue Ogs and wear them for all my summer activities.
- HUGE fan of QUAY- super sleek styles and affordable for good quality sunglasses!
- I absolutely love Quay sunglasses. It fits my face as well as doesn't fall off my nose. Definitely recommend for anyone!
- This has been my favorite sunglasses brand for years! I just ordered two new pairs yesterday because I unfortunately didn't take very good care of my last pair and the lenses are now scratched. If I had kept them in their case for traveling, they would still be in immaculate shape years later! At...
- I'm always wearing my sunglasses and my ear buds. Not anymore. These bluetooth sunglasses have the speakers and microphone built in. You can listen to music or take a call while you're on your commute or walking to dog. Your ears are not obstructed so you can still hear a car or person near you. ...
- This product is sun glasses and ear phones all in ONE. You can look cool in the sun while also listening to your favorite songs by just wearing the classes. Noone will ever know you are viking to your favorite hits while wearing your sun glasses.
- I am pretty hard-wearing on my sunglasses and have gone through high-end and lower-end brands. Le Specs has me converted. They're a good median price, very cool designs and can withstand multiple drops plus frequent grab and shakes by my toddler without getting ruined!
- In love with my 'Rosie Boys'. First pair of sunglasses I've been able to care for and hold onto in a very long time. These don't cone into the ocean - don't ask me how many pairs I already have under the sea.
- These French glasses are new and hip! Anyone from the ages 0 - 99 can wear this stylish eyewear! They can be with a prescription or just sunglasses for some fun in the sun! The quality is durable! On their website, they ship worldwide!
- The future is looking bright. Sunglasses are a must. Before you start your sunglass search, see what looks best on your face. Sunglasses are such a key accessory and in my opinion you can never have too many. Have fun collecting all your favorite styles. A good place to start is with a great pair...
- These are the best sunglass. No matter how many time is drop them or how they are dropped, they don't break or scratch. They may seem a bit pricey but worth it. I make sure I don't set them don't when I am out.
- I am very particular about my sunglass choices and so I don't make this recommendation lightly. ROKA makes seriously awesome cycling glasses (and other types of sunglasses). Their frame material is durable and flexible. The glasses are extremely comfortable, and their lens replacement technology ...