- Decided to give this line a try after looking at it for a while. I really think it is helping. Not saying I have become zen, but don’t feel quite as stressed as before. The gummies have a pleasant taste.
- I love OLLY sleep gummies- they contain melatonin and L-Theanine. I always sleep so soundly when I take them!
- I love the Olly brand. They have a lot of different supplements in their line.
- If I feel the slightest signs of a cold coming on, facing a hangover or am finding myself extra sleepy, this is part of my boost regimen. I like to mix liquid herbs and edible essential oils in the concoction, as it seems to do a good job masking odd flavors of said certain vitamins and supplements.
- A great boost of Vitamin C, B and other essential nutrients. When I feel a cold coming on, I drink and extra glass.
- My daughter loves the these vitamins. We got them from our Chiropractor and they have been the only vitamins that my daughter seems to like and not fight to take them.
- Smartypants Kids vitamins are a perfect way to get my kids to take their vitamins. My kids take them without a struggle! The vitamins are free of milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut allergens, fish allergens, shellfish, soy, gluten and wheat which makes them great for children with allergies.
Anna Maria Choi
- My skin has been sensitive lately, and I've been finding these random small bumps. The issue though I've been having an allergic reaction to almost everything. So I went back to the basics and started making homemade mask. Manuka honey and rose spray are the best if you are dealing with skin issu...
- I have been using SR Collagen Peptides for about a year now. I like it because it had no taste and I can just put it in my coffee every morning. I can see a big difference in my nails and hair. My nails are growing so much faster and stronger! It has also improved my hairs texture and strength.
- I got this on sale a little while ago and I take it every morning with a glass of lemonade to mask the taste. There is hardly any taste at all. This stuff really helped my stomach issues.
- I use these everyday to help my body recover from exercise and build muscle. I find as I age I need more help with recovery from exercise and these Aminos have all 8 essential aminos you can't get from food alone.
- I recently switched collagen powders to this one and I'm happy with the results. Almost instantly I noticed positive changes in my skin and nails. I use in smoothies and in my coffee and it mixes/dissolves easily.
- I recommend magnesium lotion if you have achy muscles, insomnia or anxiety! The magnesium sinks into your skin and relaxes your nervous system. Life Flo brand smells so good and feels nourishing on my skin. I use this every night before bed. It's also great if you have restless legs!
- These were marketed to me on my Instagram after I had been Googling gut health and the link to Sheraton in in the brain. I decided to try it and have been taking them for almost 4 months now and they have help immensely with my depression and anxiety. I now have them on repeat order through Amazo...
- I am always looking for the right supplement to support my bones and this product was recommended by my nutritionist. It has the perfect blend of all ingredients for musculoskeletal health and is totally allergen-free.