- My sister bought the small mug for me for Christmas and I loved it so much, I bought another one for our place in Illinois! It's a must for anyone who takes a long time to drink coffee, mostly due to children...
- I love my YETI! It keeps my drinks hot/cold for hours. Perfect for roadtrips!
- We love all of our Yeti products. The Rambler is the perfect size. Worth the $29 dollars. They last for forever!
- Water stays fresh and no matter how many times your kid drops it, it will survive!
- We have several Yeti products, but the one the family uses the most is the 18oz Rambler. It fits in the car cup holder and in the bottle pouch on most backpacks. Never have your ice-cubes melt in your cup on a long, hot hike again. I also enjoy my Yeti wine tumbler. Doesn't sweat if you are out b...
- I love it when these color changing cups come out! Every year I make sure to get in line and get them!!!!
- Whatever size, color or style..they've got it all. New cups every season and they're usually universal lids/cups too. Perfect to mix and match!
- I have several sizes and styles of Starbucks drinkware and they are well-made. Like most drinkware, they do require special cleaning, especially the straw using a straw brush. Much easier t clean than the aluminum bottles that are hard to see how clean or not clean they are.
- I'm a fan of the Corkcicle Insulated Wine Tumbler with Lid, especially in the heat! Means you don't have to worry about your chilled sparkling getting warm, if you're a sipper like me.
- These insulated wine tumblers by Corkcicle are great and serve multiple purposes. They keep cold beverages cold and hot beverages hot and with no condensation. They are an investment, but worth it.
- My children always seem extra thirsty on a road trip, and I have one boy who likes his water to be very cold, and one who prefers room temperature water. These water bottles are kid friendly, leak resistant, drop resistant, and work for both my kids. Bonus, they fit in the car seat cupholders! Th...
- This cup can sit in the hot Miami sun or in our stroller at Disney for hours at a time and STILL keep the ice cold water. I recommend 1,000 times over and over, i've been through TONS of sippie cups and water bottles this is undoubtedly the BEST! I have the 28oz pink, my husband uses the black an...
- You already know i'm obsessed with the SIM tumblers. Well, we got a Disney (Mickey) 12 oz small one for my son and here it is as promised. It is THE BEST! Once you try you won't believe how cool your drinks stay.
Simple Modern Disney Water Bottle for Kids Reusable Cup with Straw Sippy Lid Insula...
- Everyone in our house loves Tervis Tumblers. We have lots of sizes and different patters. My favorite is a set of 4 with lobsters on them. They keep drinks hot or cold and they are dishwasher safe.