Amy Posner Wolff
- This well loved Hydro Flask has traveled, climbed mountains and over all been by my side for over five years. It has never failed me.
- Have you ever thought about how many plastic water bottles you use in a month? How about a year? That's a scary thought, right? Invest in a Hydro Flask! They are insulated, reusable water bottles, coffee mugs...both hot and iced, and more. They come in many different sizes and styles for all your...
- I picked up five Hydro Flasks to replace our motley collection of decrepit water bottles. I even tossed my beloved Nalgene. Top pick on Wirecutter. I paid around $30 a pop direct from Hydro Flask. Very happy so far, well worth the money.
Specifically we got the 21oz standard mouth in five chippe...
- My kids have used these. Even after daily use for over a year they have held up great! They are leak proof and insulated to keep your drink either warm or cold. They come in lots of fun colors and several different sizes. I love them!
- Received one of these as a gift from a friend and I'm thoroughly in love! Stays cold for a super long time, beautiful color, and perfect size!
- This water bottle is so cute and it is actually leakproof
- I am a nalgene fanatic! I probably own more nalgenes than shoes lol. My kids even have their own nalgenes! I also love how these water bottles fit in my cup holder in my car!! I always have a nalgene with me!!!
- I am on my feet 8 - 10 hours a day and have to remind myself to stay hydrated. I've loved Nalgenes and used them since high school. They are durable and easy to clean. Bonus Points- they're the perfect "blank canvas" for all of your cool, artsy stickers.
- great for when you're not much of a water drinker, but need to drink water so its good for keeping a goal of what you need to get to throughout the day!
Ali White MacBeth
- I committed myself to drinking more water this summer and every time I drank from my other bottles I noticed my water just tasted stale. I finally broke down and purchased the Yeti and I love it. I truly love it, like I need it now. I drink 3 full bottles a day because I usually jog in the early ...
- I can't get past my Yeti water bottles and cups. I use the coffee ones and my coffee stays hot literally all day. The Yeti can holders keep our cans cold for daaaaaays. Expensive but...because they work it means I use them and I can empty out a lot of our cheaper not as good ones from the closet.
- Everyone in my house has one of these water bottles! We love that we can take this out and about and know that we can have access to "clean" water even if we have to get it from a questionable source :)
- This water bottle is great when you are on the go and don’t have access to anything except sink water. I also love how cold it keeps the water!
- every single person in my house has a brita water bottle! we all love it and carry it everywhere we go.
- I haven’t loved any of my water bottles like I love my Owala. It has a very simple built in straw but also a larger opening in case you need a bigger drink. It also keeps my water cold for a long time!
- One of my favorite water bottles! I have the blue one I love the little straw!
- Purchased thanks to a Fresh Chalk recommendation! Love the size and the spout on this fabulous water bottle! The inspirational saying at each level are awesome and it comes in a bunch of cool ombre colors.
- This water bottle is amazing! It has time markers on the bottle to motivate drinking more water. It also has a removable strainer to hold ice in. It definitely has upped my water intake! I ordered it off of Amazon. Highly recommend!
- My kids had CamelBak bottles when they were younger, and they held up really well on many outings. There were several cute patterns as well. If I remember correctly, there was a straw that flipped up for drinking.
- Hydration and nutrition while cycling are incredibly important. Aesthetically these CamelBak water bottles are sleek looking and come in a variety of colors to match your bike/kit. Functionally they are incredibly easy to use with a powerful stream that comes out of the nozzle with a small squeez...
- So I will have to say that I am usually a Nalgene girl but I was gifted this water bottle and I will have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by it. Even though it is pretty big, it's not annoying to carry around or life to drink. I really like it.
- I have the habit of going hiking with my fiance, and these bottles are a life-saver! The water remains fresh hours after you left your house!
- I got the 17 oz one (pink) from Target, it is a strong competitor for the Simple Modern (though that one is a tumbler) this makes it great for tossing in a bag, hooking onto something and/or travel! Def recommend, i left it in my car in the Miami heat for hours to test it - WORKED! Stayed ice col...
- Can't beat the "Klean Canteens." these stay warm and cold all day. Actually, they stay cold for days. I like the lid/loop that makes it easy to carry and or tie to the side of a pack. It's BPA-free, seal-proof with a lifetime guarantee, and love the color shown here:
- This water purifier is nearly magical. You pack it empty, and then when you find a water source on your hike, you fill it and cap it. The water is filtered as it exits the purifier. I've used it many times, including in lakes where there's visibly all kinds of little organic things growing in the...