- I love how this gym is setup, it makes it easy to get a full body workout in a short amount of time.
- I love this gym. Everyone is chill, it's not intimidating, and there is always an open machine. I was able to lose over 100 pounds at this location and the staff was so helpful the whole way through
- With planet fitness you’re totally getting your bang for your buck! They’re cheap and top notch!
5315 Lafayette Rd, Indianapolis • Snacks-Guion Creek
- This new facility has a great indoor pool, track for running and walking when weather is an issue, open floor gym with all new equipment and great classes at all times of day. The staff is always helpful and parking and interstate make for easy access.
- As a Swimmer I appreciate the indoor lap pool and locker rooms. Track and exercise equipment is great.
- The staff and facilities are first class. So many classes to choose from, lots of exercise equipment, indoor and outdoor pools for the whole family. Child care services and connected to the community.
- I love going to the JCC to swim with my friends in the Summer! Super great place and a few friends of mine have taken Tae Kwon Do classes there and loved it.
- Kelsey will put you through the moves. No nonsense, lots of motivation, inspiration, and then push, push, push toward your personal best.
- I love this gym so much! Kelsey is one of my favorite people to be around and she is always a tough lover! She will be the best motivator and is one of the coolest people to work with and be around. Love her!
- This branch has a lot of classes for fitness, spiritual wellness, youth programming and more. They are very well connected to the community and serve the families and students of the area. Their summer camps are well attended.