- If you are looking for a great Brunch spot in Hollywood, come here. I just went there this past weekend and had the Scramble, a half stack of Strawberry pancakes, and their bottomless mimosas. Their home style potatoes are TO DIE FOR. It's always packed there so make sure to make a reservation.
- Can get really busy but definitely have this on your bucket list!
- Whenever anyone visits me in LA, I always take them to Bangin Buns. You get a crispy fried chicken (to your desired level of hotness) in a brioche bun with some slaw and their secret sauce. I always add cheese to it too. Ugh. Soooo fiiirreeee.
- Over here on Ventura, in the Valley as they say, sits a delicious BBQ spot w a bar. Street parking, valet during evenings, somewhat easy to get in depending on day/time. Expansive drink menu, like 8 pages or so long. Super nice and attentive servers. Appetizers like hickory smoked deviled eggs (my fave) Kobe Beef Chili filled donuts (so good)..I'm just gonna post the pics and let you decide. This is a meat place - so be aware. Everything here is good. The dill slaw is a must.
- The best roast beef sandwiches. The kale slaw salad and their special honey mustard dressing is so yummy and healthy. Generous sandwiches, real sundaes and shakes, curly fries, chicken strips. The Horse and Hole and Black and Bleu are my favorite roast beef sandwiches. Indoor and outdoor seating and friendly employees. Convenient corner location.