Ready to create an account?

Join Now

Adam MacBeth
2 months ago • Ravenna
I need a deck cover
I’m looking for someone to extend my deck a bit and add a glass cover. A plus if they can do electrical for fans and in-ceiling heaters. Any recommendations?
3 replies
about 2 months ago excellent attention to detail!
Design Center
  • 2 months ago
Are you looking for a handyman? Very happy with mine. Most handypeople won't touch electrical, though. You might need a general contractor (like JAS), or handyman + electrician.
General Contractor - Wallingford
  • 2 months ago
Hi Adam!
Declan and team at D Noble Construction can handle that. I think he is booked out a bit - however, worth the wait for sure!
General Contractor
  • about 2 months ago

Want to reply? Join Now
By Tag
You're logged out

Log in for better recommendations

Log In Join Now