Ready to create an account?

Join Now

Arry Yu
about 1 month ago • Columbia City
Treehouse Office
I'm tired of working in the corner of the bedroom. We have a little corner where we could build an outdoor office. Any recommendations on someone that can take care of it for us - permitting, getting it drawn up, building it, is responsive and responsible? I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for this.
1 reply
about 1 month ago
I think you probably need a general contractor to handle a project like that. Framing, electrical, drywall, permitting... definitely a GC. You may need to call around a bit since many of the general contractors are completely booked up. The GC page is pretty good for making a few calls -
  • about 1 month ago

Want to reply? Join Now
By Tag
You're logged out

Find the best products & professionals
with a little help from your friends.

Join Now Log In