Mikaela A Kiner
- Isaac came out to do an estimate on my basement. He was incredibly honest about costs and whether they were the right people for the job. I'm starting small but when I'm ready for a big project I will definitely use them.
- Jason at Model Remodel is great to work with and always responsive and very trustworthy.
- Did my extensive house remodel -- incredibly detailed bid, high quality work, lovely people.
- An amazing contractor for large-scale projects! They did a basement dig-out (which included knocking out the chimney, relocating utilities and duct work, and installing a steel I-beam), as well as a garage addition on my residence. They also installed a semi-sprung dance floor and coordinated with a specialist on the east coast got get it just right... including locating and obtaining a non-native wood that is ideal for these floors and hard to come by in these parts (Southern Yellow Pine). They are incredibly professional and willing to go the extra mile!
- I had Sound Seismic retrofit two homes. The crew worked really hard, and quickly, and were really flexible about allowing me to move things around prior to them being walled in or otherwise obstructed via the retrofit.
- High quality work, frame to finish, challenging projects
- Corey Brennan at Tenon Construction did an incredible job managing a major bathroom remodel for us. He went above and beyond and was easy to work with. Pleasant, friendly, professional, great work.
- They're doing our basement - they've been great to work and plan with!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right general contractor? Ask your friends.