Mikaela A Kiner
- Isaac came out to do an estimate on my basement. He was incredibly honest about costs and whether they were the right people for the job. I'm starting small but when I'm ready for a big project I will definitely use them.
- Jason at Model Remodel is great to work with and always responsive and very trustworthy.
- I had Sound Seismic retrofit two homes. The crew worked really hard, and quickly, and were really flexible about allowing me to move things around prior to them being walled in or otherwise obstructed via the retrofit.
- Did my extensive house remodel -- incredibly detailed bid, high quality work, lovely people.
- An amazing contractor for large-scale projects! They did a basement dig-out (which included knocking out the chimney, relocating utilities and duct work, and installing a steel I-beam), as well as a garage addition on my residence. They also installed a semi-sprung dance floor and coordinated with a specialist on the east coast got get it just right... including locating and obtaining a non-native wood that is ideal for these floors and hard to come by in these parts (Southern Yellow Pine). They are incredibly professional and willing to go the extra mile!
- Did a superb job on our basement remodel - gorgeous attention to detail on the actual remodel, and gorgeous management of me, their rather fastidious client. I've been through painful remodels and this was shockingly unpainful. They were not inexpensive, but I also felt like it was fair.
- I hired Michael for a massive remodeling project that took approx. one year. He did a great job, hiring out very skills sub-contractors where needed, and was entirely reasonable/civilized when the unexpected invariably arose during our project.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right general contractor? Ask your friends.