Mikaela A Kiner
- Isaac came out to do an estimate on my basement. He was incredibly honest about costs and whether they were the right people for the job. I'm starting small but when I'm ready for a big project I will definitely use them.
- Jason at Model Remodel is great to work with and always responsive and very trustworthy.
- I had Sound Seismic retrofit two homes. The crew worked really hard, and quickly, and were really flexible about allowing me to move things around prior to them being walled in or otherwise obstructed via the retrofit.
- Did my extensive house remodel -- incredibly detailed bid, high quality work, lovely people.
- An amazing contractor for large-scale projects! They did a basement dig-out (which included knocking out the chimney, relocating utilities and duct work, and installing a steel I-beam), as well as a garage addition on my residence. They also installed a semi-sprung dance floor and coordinated with a specialist on the east coast got get it just right... including locating and obtaining a non-native wood that is ideal for these floors and hard to come by in these parts (Southern Yellow Pine). They are incredibly professional and willing to go the extra mile!
- High quality work, frame to finish, challenging projects
- Corey Brennan at Tenon Construction did an incredible job managing a major bathroom remodel for us. He went above and beyond and was easy to work with. Pleasant, friendly, professional, great work.
- They're doing our basement - they've been great to work and plan with!
- Did a superb job on our basement remodel - gorgeous attention to detail on the actual remodel, and gorgeous management of me, their rather fastidious client. I've been through painful remodels and this was shockingly unpainful. They were not inexpensive, but I also felt like it was fair.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right general contractor? Ask your friends.
We have a 1943 house and NONE of the doors close properly :( We have got a few quotes that seem way high. Hoping for a new front door with a storm ...
about 1 month ago
I don't have a recommendation per se, but just had a French and double entry door install done (or still waiting to be done) by Home Depot and I would recommend NOT using them. Terrible mfg. partners and installation vendors. Just a PSA for the community.
I need a realistic bid to finish my basement. We're in Mt Baker so they need to be willing to come south of I90.
9 months ago
Mikaela A Kiner
I need to check square footage but it's quite large. A small portion is partially finished and the rest entirely unfinished. We would need help with design + a general contractor.
The GC page here is actually quite good, freshchalk.com/b/seattle/ge.... I've done several projects with JAS and they do great work. First question to ask a contractor when you call - how far out are you booking? I know that for some design+build companies the answer is "over a year" in this overheated market.