Ready to create an account?
10 Best Boston Restaurants
7 Moulton St, Charlestown
- Nice craft beer and pizza- try the Mushroom Man or the O.G.
655 Tremont St, Boston • Brighton
- Best plant-based ice-cream I've ever had
253 Shawmut Ave, Boston • South End
- Amazing pasta with fresh local ingredients - try the Rigatoni.
50 Northern Ave, Boston • South Boston
- The best Mediterranean food in Boston. Gorgeous atmosphere and even better drinks! Cant recommend this place enough.
40 W 3rd St, South Boston
- A bar/grill restaurant with pretty good beers and a cool atmosphere. The outdoor seating is ideal. Be wary of the wait-time to check in due to popularity.
118 Dorchester St, Boston • South Boston
- This place a winner if you feel like Asian food. Their vegetarian Lo Mein is very tasty, as are their Maki options.
40 Berkeley St, Boston • South End
- Awesome Mexican eats + cocktails in the South End!
Serafina Back Bay
237 Newbury St, Boston • Back Bay
- Such a cute Italian restaurant- love the vibe and super nice outdoor seating. Good food and great service- very fast!
1612 Commonwealth Ave, Boston • Brighton
Carly Dreme Calbreath
Live Alive Organic Cafe
431 Boylston St, Boston • Back Bay
- A healthy hangout for vegetarians. The smoothie bowls are wonderfully indulgent. I also enjoy the warm Rainbow Harvest bowl with root vegetables and kale.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right restaurant? Ask your friends.
Post a Question
26 days ago
Best patio dining in Boston?
As the weather gets nice, we are always looking for new spots to outdoor dine. Anyone have recs for places with good outdoor atmospheres & food?
see more conversations
© 2021 Fresh Chalk
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter