- A Boston staple for Ice Cream! A unique, fun vibe and now they have 9 locations around the Boston area. There are so many great flavors, but be sure to try the Peanut Butter Cup Sundae!
- A Boston staple! You can't go wrong with any flavors!
- This is our go-to spot for our anniversary. They have the best steaks and all of their side dishes are delish. We always save room to get the molton chocolate lava cake for dessert. We like their Foxboro location.
- The best meal I've had in Boston- amazing seafood, meats and cocktails (with a beautiful view)
- Perfect when you can’t decide between italian and steak! Great environment & delicious food.
- Awesome views and very cool rooftop bar/restaurant in Boston's Seaport
- Wow! What an incredible hotel, located in the heart of downtown Boston. It's not the cheapest, but the room is so cute and minimalist! My partner and I were joking that it seems like a jail from the future. I know that sounds unappealing, but trust me—it's cool! I've never seen a hotel like it!