- I love this school it is great and has so many great teachers. The Director of the program, Dr.Ritz, is so great.
- I would highly recommend VTI if you are looking to pursue a career as a Vet Tech. The teachers here are absolutely amazing. They care a lot about their students and are very willing to help if you just ask. It is difficult at times with it being an accelerated program, but I think it's worth it.
- This school is one of the best, the instructors are the best.
- Super nice staff. The Veterinary technicians there always make sure you understand exactly what is wrong and what the treatment plan is. The veterinarian is super helpful and informative as well
- Dr. Stauffer came highly recommended by our vet, a dozen of our friends, and work associates. We were nervous about surgery but the staff and Dr. Stauffer put us at ease, took excellent care of Rigby and healing went well. She has full use of her leg now. If you're told your dog needs TPLO surgery, this is the place to go.
- Dr. Stauffer performed two TPLO for cruciate ligament tears, on Our Rigby. Highly recommend, staff is attentive, thorough and helpful.
- Dr. Stauffer has performed TPLO surgeries on both of my 95 pound Boxma's hind legs (9 months apart). I cannot say enough about the excellent service I have received throughout the pre- and post-op care we have received from Dr. Stauffer and all of his staff during both surgeries. They have been so professional and kind to our entire family. They are truly the best of the best. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!