- The bottle is a glass heel which is what actually made me interested! The smell sold me. This is my most complimented fragrance! It lasts so long, when I'm doing laundry I can still smell it on my clothes. If you are a perfume person you have to try this!
- What is meant to be a seasonal summer scent is in my perfume rotation year round! I receive countless compliments on this wild and juicy aroma. I love the longevity of the scent throughout the day, too!
- I bought a bottle once at Anthropologie and i've been obsessed, it is a sweet but musky lavender smell... i love it! And reasonably priced.... strong, with just enough sweet- like me!! (i don't like sweet floral stuff) margotelena.com/products/re...
- Light Blue comes in both perfume and cologne and it's to die for. I like to wear it in the summer as it's light and has a pleasant citrus scent that works well with everyone's body chemistry. I need to purchase the cologne for my boyfriend since I am a big fan of it in the perfume form.
- There is nothing like having a scent you love. Smelling delicious will start your day right, and this is one of my favorite scents. Maria also has candles that are the absolute best, and is a custom jeweler—her pieces are incredible. You can visit her at 2814 East Madison Street in Seattle.