Have you used Treasure City Thrift?
Share your story.
Thrifting has been a long time favorite hobby of mine. While playing tourist in my own city, I stumbled upon my favorite little thrift shop, Treasure City in east Austin. They have great prices and some of the cutest finds. You are sure to find some treasures you will love and maybe even bump into friend or two like I do.
See more from
Elexa's Austin LGBTQ-Owned Business Guide
About Treasure City Thrift
Sunday & Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 3pm - 6pm
Thursday - Saturday: 3pm - 6pm
Treasure City is organized to for solidarity purposes, including:
- Protecting the environment by transforming waste into resources .
- Educating the public about alternative economic structures.
- Educating the public about zero waste.
- Providing community space for historically marginalized communities,
inspiring art and creativity.
- Making local and donated goods available and affordable.
- Providing support to other organizations to build a just and sustainable society.
2142 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702